No model? No problem! Our unique earring display stand is the perfect "model" to showcase your handmade and handcrafted earrings. Use to show products in life-size scale in your marketing and product photography, or bring attention to your fabulous designs in your craft booth. The multiple hole design allows for many pairs to be displayed at one time.
The display head and two display "feet" are arranged in one 11" x 12" file. We've maximized the artwork layout to fit onto one pre-cut sheet of 12" x 12" wood material.
Please note, the slots in the "feet"are designed for non-Proofgrade, 1/8" baltic birch wood that is not taped on either side. You will need to adjust accordingly based on the thickness of the materials you are using.
The Glowforge laser settings we used to cut the sample in the photo are:
- Material Setting: Medium Basswood Plywood
- Cut Setting: 170/Full
- Score Setting: 125/10
Our custom SVG laser files are available for instant download and are specifically formatted for Glowforge laser cutters, but can be used in other laser cutters as well. Due to differences with laser hardware and software, we recommend you always test before moving to your final materials. We cannot be responsible for errors in production or end-user settings.
Please read individual file descriptions as some files are formatted for specific materials. You may need to make adjustments depending on the materials and thickness for your individual project.
- YEP! - You MAY use the files to create objects for resale. Use to cut and create as many physical projects as you wish!
- NOPE! - You MAY NOT sell, distribute, share, publish, etc., the digital file beyond the single license purchase.
- Please note, we cannot accept any returns for digital downloads. All sales are final.
- No physical item will be shipped with digital file downloads.
- One zipped file, and link for download, will be supplied at the time of purchase.
- File types provided are vector: SVG, PDF, EPS (Adobe Illustrator 6)
- You do not need to provide attribution to Camille Woodward Art & Design.
- Final files will not include "Camille Woodward Art & Design" logo, web address or logo watermark.
- Camille Woodward Art & Design retains all copyrights to the digital files and designs.